- We are Hopi.
- This is our homeland since time immemorial.
- Please Do Not Take Photographs while visiting the Hopi Villages. Respect the Village Entrance signs prohibiting photographs.
- We are a living community and ask visitors to respect our family and cultural privacy.
- You may visit the Hopi Villages to create a visual experience and memory that is based on understanding and respect of each other.
- Ways that you can be a responsible and respectful visitor is to visit just as you would like a Hopi person to visit you in your own home.
- Questions that we encourage you to ask is:
How do the Hopi people live?
What is the educational system for Hopi children?
What art, music and culture is of importance to the Hopi?
How can I help the Hopi community?
What is the main take away message you would like us to know?